Thursday, November 17, 2005

What's in a name?

In the Spirit of St.Thomas refers to Thomas the apostle, also known as Didymus. A controversial figure of scripture and myth alike, St.Thomas is often refered to as Doubting Thomas, due to his tendancy to constantly question, doubt, and scrutinize. At the same time though, he's one of those "I have to see it to believe it" kinda guys, but even if what he sees defies all logic and seems impossible, he'll believe.

It is in the spirit of this inquizitiveness with a touch of naivete and cynicism that I start this blog. Occasionally I come across random topics that are beyond the everyday things you hear, and they capture my interest...as I start to brainstorm, opinions, ideas, crazy conclusions and whacky theories often raindown. I intend to use this blog as my outlet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home